RubberForm’s Speed Table is designed to reduce vehicle speeds in high-risk areas such as school zones, residential areas, Municipal roads and raised crosswalks. The Speed Table is manufactured in the United States and made from 100% recycled material. This eco-friendly manufacturing process helps to reduce waste but also reduces the carbon footprint of the product.
Our Speed Table allows it to be configured to fit the needs of each project location, making it a solution for various traffic calming applications. With design in mind for emergency vehicles, the flat top of the product makes it easy for fire trucks and ambulances to drive over it without difficulty, while slowing down other vehicles. To increase visibility the Speed Table is equipped with reflective markings to increase visibility at night.
RubberForm’s manufacturing process, combined with its modular design, makes it an excellent choice for municipalities, schools, and businesses looking for sustainable and effective traffic calming solutions.
- All Speed Tables are custom fit for your specific needs
- Modular design allows for custom widths and lengths
- Each module – 3″H 16”W x 40”L
- Rubber speed table modules can be configured to meet your needs.
- Modules connect with a propriety dog bone, no interlocking puzzle pieces
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber and Tire Buffing’s – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Versatile arrow configurations
- 100% Made in U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts
- Compression Molded and have the following properties:
Tensile Stength – 500 psi (minimum)
Hardness – 70 Shore A (minimum)
Specific Gravity – 1.13
Skid resistance – 89 (dry)
Deform Rate – None (100% recovery)
Chemical resistance – impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures