Rubber Speed Bumps (MLSB)
RubberForm's MLSB Speed Bump is a traffic calming solution designed to slow down vehicles in parking lots, driveways, and private roads. The speed bump is made of 100% recycled materials, making it an eco-friendly option for controlling traffic speed.
The MLSB Speed Bump comes in various heights, ranging from 2.125″, 2.5″, 3″ and 4″. Additionally, its modular design allows for easy installation and customization of the bump's length.
One of the most notable features of the MLSB Speed Bump is its durability. It can withstand extreme temperatures, without cracking or warping.
The MLSB Speed Bump size options, customization, and ability to withstand extreme temperatures make it a top choice for many businesses and property owners.
- Dirt road models available
- Dovetail interconnecting design
- Each product can be combined to any length needed
- High-visibility reflectors or yellow safety strips on speed bumps
- Made in the USA with 100% masticated recycled rubber – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts